Monday, May 27, 2024

The Maintenance Access Tunnel [Part 02: High-Poly Modeling]

 

RENDER 01


RENDER 02


RENDER 03

I added all the details, including the bevels, to my assets this week. Quite a lot of the details will be pushed in via Substance Painter when I finally start texturing, but until then, this will do. I have also added Emission Materials based on their locations in the reference and added extra lights to illuminate the scene and bring it closer to the concept art.

I'm still not thrilled with the positioning of certain assets such as the orb, and I'm not altogether certain whether I should continue with the 16:9 aspect ratio for my render camera in Unreal, or change it to the resolution of the concept art. 

As requested, I've also camera-matched the detailed pass with the reference.


CAMERA-MATCHED





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bridgehouse