Monday, May 20, 2024

The Maintenance Access Tunnel [Part 01: Proxy]

 

PROXY RENDER

As per my schedule, I have created a proxy version of the 'The Maintenance Access Tunnel' scene, with VERY basic lights (I basically just threw in rectangular lights for some illumination) in Unreal. I took it a bit further with detailing, but not as much as I had to hoped to finish by this week. No matter. I'm still ahead of schedule for the most part.

I had to guess at a few areas, as the rear or the front of this tunnel is not present in the reference at all. So for those panels, I will be improvising. I do believe I need to thicken the cables a little bit, and change the angle of the camera to capture the scene as accurately to the reference as I possibly can. By next week, I also need to have finished the beveling of the 'greebles, and indeed, polish this scene further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bridgehouse